Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snow? Really?

So apparently it's supposed to snow yet this week.  The liars we call weathermen are forecasting as much as a foot in Vail by Saturday.

Personally, after seeing all of 3 inches so far this year, I'll believe it when I see it.  But if it does, I'll probably work in some snow surfing this weekend.

Training is going well.  This week is Week 3 of Base 2...a couple of days of weight lifting, and a couple days of base interval training.  Hit 500 lbs on the leg press this week...major goal for me.  Yay.  One of these days I'll lay down what I do in a typical week for y'all.

Check out the iPhone Top 10 on the right sidebar.  I regularly refresh this with songs of note that get played during my workouts.  If you're looking for some good tunes to rock out to, or need the extra sonic motivation during those indoor trainer sessions, check these out.

I also heard a rumor that my new Specialized Stumpjumper Comp 29er may finally be in the good ol' US of A.  Bout frickin time...but hey, if it snows, I guess I'll have to wait to ride it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment