Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good and Bad

Some days you have ups, some days you have downs.

K-State game didn't go as well as the Fighting Willies had hoped for last night.  Kept it close for the first 30 minutes, but KU ended up making the plays down the stretch, and pulled away with a 82-65 game at Allen Fieldhouse.

Didn't see anything that would change my mind in their rankings - both teams are Top 5 material.

So we change our focus to events coming ahead:

Can March 9 get any better at this point?

Final Fantasy XIII be released for the Playstation3.  I have been waiting for this title for, well, since i bought my PS3.  Let me rephrase that - I bought my PS3 specifically for this game.  No shit.  This game is destined to become the Game of the Year, Game of the Decade, Game of the Millenium...hell, best damn game of all time.  And it's just 5 short days away.

Then I double-check some music I heard was coming out...lo and behold, the new Gorillaz album, Plastic Beach, comes out Tuesday as well!

Are you kidding me?  And then God of War III comes out for PS3 next Tuesday?  That's almost cruel!

No comments:

Post a Comment