Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Not Bad...Not Bad At All.

When you're plowing through the winter months (no pun intended), you start looking for something...anything that helps you realize that winter is almost over. Well, the past couple days have shown that cycling season will be upon us in earnest very soon.

My car's thermometer said 50 degrees on Monday afternoon on Gypsum. I shit you not. Nothing says it's time for the bike like not needing a down parka anymore.

That, and Versus is now officially showing replays of the Classics on Sunday afternoons. Git ya sum.

Starting in on Week 1 of my first Build period on the training program. Dogma tonight, went better than I could have expected. Put down 6x5x3 intervals at 95rpm with a power output of 315 watts at times.

As I lay here in bed with lil ol' Riley sawing off some z's, it dawned on me...

Not a bad day.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment