Sunday, October 25, 2009

Countdown Sequence Terminated

Was a total no-go on the 'cross race in Boulder today.  Got about 3 hours of sleep last night, felt sick this morning, and the weather forecast (mid-30s and rain, possible snow) wasn't exactly getting me psyched to go race.  So I didn't.  And I'll probably feel better tomorrow for it.

From the initial reports I'm seeing back from the race, the weather was absolutely miserable.  Sounds like by racing Saturday in Castle Rock, I may have got the better of the two days.

Erin just got back from Manhappiness and the victory of KSU over the hated Fluffs of CU.  She also brought me a souvenir from the new bike shop in town - Big Poppi Bicycle Company, located across the street from The Purple Pig in Aggieville.  Effin sweet.  Giant/Fuji/Kestrel/Electra dealer.  Here's to hoping the shop can keep grinding it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment